Rumana Molla is a Belgian – Indian model & actress. She is known for the Bollywood movie Ek Villain (2014), Pyar ka Panchnama 2 (2015) and Irada (2017). In 2020, Rumana Mollahas appeared in Virgin Bhanupriya, where she played the role of Rukul.
Rumana Molla’s Career
She made her acting debut with a cameo role in the Bollywood film Ek Villain in 2014. She even acted in regional – Tulu film Kudla Cafe in 2016. She made her small screen debut with TV series Life Sahi Hai in 2016. She has acted in TV series in the last couple of years and she has a couple of movies ‘How to Kill Your Husband’ & ‘Sailing Through Life ‘ lined up to release in 2020.
Unknown Facts About Rumana Molla
- Rumana is a trained dancer and she is skilled in Hip hop, Bollywood, and Bharatanatyam dance genres.
- She is professional in speaking Bengali, English, French, Dutch, and Hindi languages.
Relationship status of Rumana Molla
Yet to be updated
Rumana Molla Biography
- Name—Rumana Molla
- Real Name—Rumana Molla
- Date of Birth—March 3, 1990
- Father Name—Yet to be updated
- Mother Name—Yet to be updated
- Weight—50 Kg
- Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign—Not known
- Educational Qualification—Graduate
- Hobbies—Watching TV, Dancing & Listening Music
- Hometown—Brussels, Belgium
- Married—Not known
- Boyfriend Name—Yet to be updated
- Current City—Mumbai, Maharashtra, India