Samyuktha Karthik is a famous model and actress. She is the winner of Miss Chennai 2007 contest. She had participated in many pageant shows. She is known for her role Rudra in Sun TV serial Chandrakumari. She was also seen in the Malayalam movie Oolu (olu) and Tamil movie Dhanusu Raasi Neyargale. The latest buzz is that she will be participating in popular television reality show Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4. Aired on Star Vijay TV, the show will be hosted by Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan.
Samyuktha Karthik Biography
- Name — Samyuktha
- Real Name — Samyuktha Shanmughanathan
- Nickname — Samyuktha Karthik, Samyuktha Shan, Samyuktha S Nair
- Profession — Actress, Model, Entrepreneur, Nutrition coach
- Date of Birth — 5 May 1984
- Age — 36 (as of 2020)
- Zodiac sign — Yet to be updated
- Family — Father: Raman
- Mother: Prathiba
- Marital Status — Married
- Affairs/Boyfriends — Yet to be updated
- Husband — Karthik
- Children — Rayan (5-year-old Son)
- Religion — NA
- Educational Qualification — BE Civil Engineering
- School — Yet to be updated
- College — Yet to be updated
- Hobbies — Listening to Music, Dancing, Reading Books
- Birth Place — Kerala, India
- Hometown — Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Current City — Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Nationality — Indian
Samyuktha Karthik Social Media Profiles
Interesting Facts of Actress Samyuktha Karthick
- She is a certified Precision Nutrition coach.
- She owns two Toni & Guy outlets.
- Samyuktha is a fitness freak.
- She has won Realistic Awards 2020 for her modeling work.
- She was featured in some top magazines including Tokyo Magazine, Thelittlefactory (super mom series), DT next, WE,
- Samyuktha and her son Rayan was featured in the advertisement video of IDBI Federal Life Insurance.
- She is a friend of popular TV host Bhavna Balakrishnan.
- Some of her TV commercials are Indhulekha Hair Oil, Happy Unicorn, Safe Wash, AVT, and more.
- Oolu Malayalam Movie
- Dhanush Raasi Neyargale (Tamil)
- Chandrakumari (as Rudra)
Here are some exclusive photoshoot pictures of model Samyuktha,